The Paul Delvaux Foundation and the Friends of the Paul Delvaux Museum are committed to processing personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR) which entered in force on 25 may 2018.
This means that:
- Personal data are recorded and processed for the purpose of:
- delivering a service or performing a contract (ex. online ticket)
- providing information about the functioning, the services, the offer and the future activities of the Museum and the Friends of the Paul Delvaux Museum (ex. newsletter)
- statistical analysis, historical research and archiving in the public interest (ex. visitor numbers)
- Data will not be stored longer than necessary
- Data will not be shared with third parties
- Users can always request access, correction and deletion of their data
- Technical and organisational security measures are in place to protect the data against unauthorized processing or accidental loss.